Overseas Calling - Opportunity Beckoning!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms has so much to offer,
- Great front and back yards freehold section (TC1 land)
- Brand new painted throughout
- Living and dining areas open out to outdoor area, great for entertaining
- The main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite facility and ranch slider access to the patio
- Well-appointed family bathroom with both bath and shower, separate toilet
- Double glazing + a diesel free standing fire, to ensure your family a cozy winter
- Separate laundry
- Triple internal access car garaging is a real bonus, room to have a workshop for Dad or just a great space for the vehicles and toys
- Plenty of off-street parking area for convenience
- Fenced backyard secure for the kids and pets
- Zone for Wigram Primary School and childcare options within walking distance.
Wigram is a popular area -close to "The Landing", "The Hub" and Dressmart for all your shopping and dining needs. The Air Force museum and Chipmunk playground are only 2 minutes drive away. And a short commute to the city and the airport.
Vendor moved overseas. Don't miss this opportunity and make it your home!
Public property file download link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/AH5830
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.