A change in direction for my sellers has asked for this Townhouse to be sold with urgency as the new way of life they desire, for their young family, is now calling.
This Freehold Growcott Freer Townhouse presented & finished to a high spec most would desire for a city way of life. A lifestyle providing an easy-care courtyard, close to the mall, transport connections to CBD & nearby schools (Chch Boys/Girls High zoned) is a must for any savvy buyer.
Please paste these links in your taskbar to view/download:
- Walkthrough: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KKGPm1qrvoi
- Property Files: https://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/964741/RG9614/2-61-Peverel-Street#documents
- Government current stance for possible future deductibility transfer to the new owner (CoC Aug. 2020)
- Chattel valuation, Healthy Home & desktop rental reports available
- Tenant is happy to stay or move with shorter notice
- Open plan tiled kitchen/dining/living to courtyard, engineered stone bench + island, French Oak cabinetry, quality appliances including a washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedrooms + double cupboards
- Glass shower + shower dome, tiled floor, heated towel rail
- Fibre to each room + ethernet wiring
- Keyless entry, video doorbell, hard-wired smoke detectors + alarm
- Other extras
With building costs rising daily & contingency/sunset clauses becoming standard in new build contracts, this is a property that gives you more certainty and allows you to move in immediately without fear of these rising costs. A proposed exemption from the new interest deductibility tax rules could make this a smart investment for the future.
This type of property is sure to be a winner and always will be simply due to its location... be quick though, as it simply won't last long as the selling motivation is high.
Check out the 3D walkthrough link & call now!
To be Auctioned: 6pm Thursday 2 December 2021 (unless sold prior) at Harcourts Rangiora, 15 Good Street.
This information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from Property Guru/LINZ/ Councils/ECAN and other organisations. The property may or may not comply with the Healthy Homes Standards. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information and cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.