Corfe Could Be Your Start!
Located near the corner of Worthy & Corfe Streets, 9 Corfe Street is a perfect first start on the property ladder whether your own home or an investment in the fantastic suburb of Ilam. Situated just a short distance from Peer Street New World and the Upper Riccarton Domain, this 1980's classic could be yours!
To download the Information Pack, copy and paste the URL into your web browser https://harcourts.co.nz/Property/957341/IM55626/9-Corfe-Street#documents
Currently this Property Features:
- A manageable sized section with the home positioned well.
- Open plan kitchen/dining leading through to a good size living room.
- Two good sized bedrooms and a separate toilet from the bathroom.
- A double garage with internal access.
- With an easy-care brick exterior, tile roof & aluminium glazing, typical of this era of home.
- The current home offers a great starting point and loads of opportunities to add value.
Why Buy 9 Corfe Street?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Further landscaping and updating key areas within the home with bring some life back into the home. People who know Ilam, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful family-friendly suburb that has remained popular with buyers over the years. Currently a rental, the tenants would love to stay but vacant possession can be provided to the successful buyer.
Ilam is a leafy suburb and this property is less than 10kms from the CBD. It is zoned for Avonhead Primary and Riccarton High Schools. Walking distance to the Bush Inn Shopping Centre and public transport with ease down the road all the way through to town.
The instructions from the Executors are that this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction: Wednesday 1st September, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).