Entry Level on Emmett!
Located on a quiet Shirley Street, 37 Emmett Street is a perfect offering giving first home buyers the option of a standalone home in a great neighbourhood. Situated walking distance to the local Hills Road shops or The Palms Mall. My Investor Vendor says: "It's time to sell Zani!"
To download the Information Pack, copy and paste the URL into your web browser https://harcourts.co.nz/Property/953605/IM55577/37-Emmett-Street#documents
Currently this Property Features:
- A well proportioned 713m2 section with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
- Open plan kitchen/dining leading through to a good size living room.
- With 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom/office - perfect for a young couple or family.
- A heat pump for convenience and a consented fire to make it extra cosy.
- Recently renovated and stylish bathroom.
- Large shed space.
- The current home offers a great starting point but still some opportunity to add value.
Why Buy 37 Emmett St?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Further landscaping, updating key areas within the home, or move in and then decide. People who know Shirley, know that it has been a great place to start your property ownership journey. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a suburb that is in great proximity to so many wonderful amenities.
Shirley is a leafy suburb and this property is less than 5kms from the CBD. It is zoned for Shirley Primary, Shirley Intermediate and Mairehau High Schools. Walking distance to Hills Road shops and The Palms - either way, the shops you will need are only a short distance away. Shirley is home to lovely parks and not far from the ever-growing eastern beaches.
My vendor who has owned this as an investment previously has decided now is the time to sell up and make this property available to someone else - so this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 14th July, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).